Who we are
Our web address is: https://revestimientosfraga.com.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to assist in spam detection.
If you upload images to the web, you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Website visitors can download and extract any location data from the images on the website.
Through the contact forms, the only data we will ask you for is First and Last Name and email address; personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information; and technical data, such as cookie information.
If you submit a subscription form from our site, you are giving us consent to store your name, email address and other relevant information.
These subscriptions are used to inform you about related content, discounts and other special offers.
You can withdraw your consent or unsubscribe in the future by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don't have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set several cookies to store your login information and your screen display options. The login cookies last for two days, and the display options cookies last for one year. If you select "Remember me", your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, your login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you have just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
The tools used for analytical purposes are:
Revestimientos Fraga S.L. is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices .
This accessibility statement applies to the following website www.revestimientosfraga.com.
This website is fully compliant with UNE-EN 301549:2019 (equivalent to conformance level A and AA requirements of Recommendations for making the European model accessibility statement 7 WCAG 2.1
PREPARATION OF THE PRESENT DECLARATION OF
This statement was prepared on March 15, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
Last revision of the statement: March 15, 2023.
COMMENTS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- report any possible non-compliance with this website
- transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
- ask any other questions or make any suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the site
Through the following contact form or by calling the telephone number 974 472 819. You can submit:
- a Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- an Accessible Information Request relating to: o content that is excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4 o content that is exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified in order to confirm that it is a reasonable and legitimate request. Through the Generic Instance of the Electronic Headquarters of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, as well as the other options included in Law 39/ 2015, of October 1, 2015, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
The communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and treated by Revestimientos Fraga S.L.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the person concerned does not agree with the decision taken, or the response does not meet the requirements set forth in Article 12.5, the person concerned may initiate a complaint. A complaint may also be initiated in the event that the period of twenty working days has elapsed without a response.
The claim can be submitted through the Generic Instance of the Electronic Headquarters of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, as well as the other options listed in Law 39/ 2015, of October 1, 2015, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
The complaints will be received and treated by Revestimientos Fraga S.L.
With whom we share your data
We do not share data with external sites or off-site tools.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically, rather than keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their user name). Site administrators can also view and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you may request to receive an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You may also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service.
We collect information about visitors who comment on sites that use our anti-spam service, Akismet. The information we collect depends on how the user configures Akismet on the site, but typically includes the commenter's IP address, the user's browser, the referring site and the site's URL (in addition to other information directly provided by the commenter, such as their name, username, email address and the comment itself).
Your contact information
All your collected data will be used for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, customize and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you transaction-related information, including confirmations and invoices.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security and support alerts and administrative messages;
- Respond to their comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Fraga Coatings and others, and to provide you with news and information that we believe will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, and protect the rights and property of Fraga Coatings and others;
- Customize and enhance the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match users' profiles or interests; and
- Facilitating contests, sweepstakes and promotions and processing and delivering entries and rewards; and
- Carry out any other purpose that was described to you when your information was collected.
If you are a resident of the EEA and are concerned about the processing of your personal information that we are unable to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority where you reside. For contact information for your local Data Protection Authority, please refer to: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm .
How we protect your data
We do our utmost to protect Fraga Coatings and our users from any unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of the data we hold or unauthorized access to this information. To this end:
- We use encryption to maintain the privacy of user data while in transit.
- We have different security functions, such as Safe Navigationthe safety review and the two-step verificationto help you protect your account.
- We review our data collection, storage and processing practices (including physical security measures) to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict access to personal information so that only those employees of the company can access it. Fraga Coatings who need such information to process it. All those who have access to this information are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be penalized or terminated if they fail to comply.